Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Musings - Where did I go?

Sometimes I fear that my lack of organisation is what is making my life go by so fast. Perhaps if I was to fill my time more effectively I might be able to slow the hands of my biological clock or at least achieve more in the sorrowful amount of time I have left.

I have decided to write myself a schedule.

I will start with a week, nothing too adventurous. I will input all that I currently do but also what I want to get out of my week. I want to know where my hours go! I want to see if I can free up some time to be Stacy.

That might seem a strange thing to say as I am pretty much Stacy 24/7 but the Stacy that makes me me is disappearing and I want her back.

I am too busy being wife, daughter, friend, worker, mother to a terrorising Terrier and to be honest moaner. I don’t like it. There is no time left to find out who I am, who I am becoming as I age and how far I am from the person I expected to be.

So I am going to be organised. I am going to take charge of myself and see where it gets me.

Watch this space ladies and gents. Mission Accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...