Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

Diary - January 1st to 7th 2010

Diary – Jan 1st to 7th

This week has been about three things…
1. Welcoming in the New Year with pink champagne and a couple of party poppers,
2. Finishing off all the sugar coated teeth rotting treats left over from the 25th,
3. Snow, snow, a bit of a thaw, more snow and then ice.

In an effort to start as I mean to go on I have been having a rather filmtastic start to 2010.

I commenced with a Mighty Ducks marathon (with an interesting appearance from Michael Cudlitz) and Nights at the Museum 2 (with an interesting appearance from a cherubic Jonas Brothers). I then moved on to Star Trek (with an interesting appearance from old Leonard) finishing off with Terminator Salvation (with an interesting appearance from a CGI’d Arnold).

I have spent my waking hours sleepy, my working hours waiting to be sent home and my recreational hours (other than in front of the TV) walking through calf high drifts while steaming up my glasses from behind my scarf.

I have renewed my love of Blog, renewed my love of Vampires and renewed my love of just how random Facebook chat can be.

My New Years Resolutions included:
1. No Crisps,
2. No Chocolate
3. More exercise.
And I am pleased to announce that I have kept to all three; must be the oncoming fear of thirty that has kicked my backside into obeying its own rules.

Next week… I intend to get ‘Kiss My Arse’ into at least one sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...