Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Musings - PART 5 Year of Adventure...

Part 5 was a little more low key than the previous months...

May involved a trip to the local theatre to see a rendition of the renowned 'Blood Brothers' starring a Nolan sister and a cast that just bellowed talent from the stage.

I didn't know the play before I went but at the heart of it is that ultimate thought provoking question of What If? I even shed a tear at the end but, for those who haven't seen it but want to, I won't spill the beans as to why.

Being a theatre performance I was, like February, unable to take any photographs when they were in full swing. But during the interval I managed to snap a couple just to show you how beautiful the inside of The Alhambra' theatre in Bradford is. Enjoy. :) xx





- Posted on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...