The prompt that I chose put a grin on my face from the start... If you had to choose a Disney Princess to spend the rest of your life as... which Princess would it be and why?
Being a blonde you are probably thinking Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella but I don't so much like needles and domestic goddess I am not. I can't swim so Ariel is out and while I live with Sneezy, Grumpy and Dopey I never really felt a connection to old Snow. I know very little about all the new Princesses and I am guessing I have missed out some of the important classics but that doesn't really matter as for me... the only one to be is...
I know, I know... technically she is not a Princess but the week after the movie ends she (I reckon) marries the Princely Beast and gets herself a title.
So here is why...
1. Books - the girl loves them!
2. Sass - she sticks up for herself even when the Beast is being particularly beastly.
3. Furniture - how fantastic would it be to have a talking wardrobe that tells you when 'your bum looks big in that'.
4. Optimism - she genuinely believes that she can get her man to change.
5. Brave - Off she goes to save her father without a second thought.
6. Father - one day that crazy old fool is going to invent something useful and make a fortune.
7. Glam - for an ordinary girl from the village she really cleans up well.
8. Beast - if anyone says they do not have a soft spot for the beast, they lie! He is a hunk. :)
9. Heart - she can see the good in the Beast and fall in love with him.
10. Story - out of all the Princesses I think that Belle has the most realistic tale, metaphorically speaking.
I'm right, you know... she is the best. I could live her life and not get tired of it.
And let's face it, with hair that only reaches to my jawline, a Prince would have to bring his own climbing equipment to scale my tower. :)