Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Musings - Return journey...

Well, that week went really quick!


We have had such a lovely time that it is almost a shame to go home but to be honest we are wiped out. We have walked, wandered and weathered ourselves in the glorious sunshine.

So now we are on the costal motorway heading home yet still marvelling at the amazing mountain views and the mist covered shores. The picture above is the sunrise this morning tweaked a little with my app.

I am sorry to say goodbye to Anglesey and Wales but I am sure we will return. :) xx

Ps. England beat Scotland in the Rugby World Cup this morning, sending them home. While we love the win it is always sad to see a home nation defeated. Good play lads. Xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...