Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Musings- Found them...

I have joked that while we are on the Isle of Anglesey we are going to hunt down Prince William and his new wife. Sadly we haven't seen them, most likely because we saw them on the news last night talking to some kids in a hospital. And that hospital was not on the island! How inconvenient, didn't they know that we were coming? :)

Anyway, this afternoon while walking around the outskirts of Caernarfon Castle, I spotted this in a tourist shop window...


Face masks of the happy couple. I thought it was such a fitting end to our holiday that I just had to take a photo.

So I ask you... Where did you last holiday and what Royals did you see? :) xx


Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...