Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Musings - Time flows...

Now that I am on maternity and in theory should have an extra 8 hours a day to get stuff done I am left wondering... Where on earth does my time go?

How did I ever cope working full time and managing to do everything else that comes with being a woman and a wife. And now a mother. I get up at the usual early bird time but then suddenly it's lunch time, then tea time, then bed time and then I wake up again.

So in order to slow down my days I am going to make myself another colour coded schedule. And stick to it! I just need to schedule in some time to do the schedule.

I think mondays will be read my book day, she says... Dreaming.

Xx


Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...