Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

MOTW - Michael Cudlitz

This week's MOTW is an actor who you would want on your side if you ever found yourself in a hairy situation and needed a bit of brawn to save the day.

blog.zap2it.com

I first saw Michael Cudlitz as Sgt. Denver 'Bull' Randleman in the award winning 'Band of Brothers'. Something about the portrayal of this character caught my attention, as even though MC is a big bull like figure, he was able to add sensitivity to his size and make Bull Denver Randleman one of my favourite soldiers on the show.

It was only years later, after watching this box set many times over with my husband that I started to spot Mr. Cudlitz in other roles.

Roles that I least expected:
- Cole in 'D3: The Mighty Ducks'
- Bob in 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'

And then roles that I did expect:
- Rick Phillips in '24'
- Colonel Ryan in 'Over There'
- Voice Over for the 'Call of Duty' computer games.

And of course the show which I am currently loving him in, 'Southland'. As Officer John Cooper, MC is on top brawn form pulling me back every week as more character flaws and strengths are revealed.

So... what do you think, is he worthy of the MOTW status? Who would be your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...