Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Diary - January 29th to February 4th 2010

Diary – Jan 29th to Feb 4th

This week has been about three things…
1. In laws and their flaws a plenty
2. An addition to the next generation
3. Scanning and ultimately committing plagiarism.

My friend Clare had her baby this week. He was a surprise and again surprised everyone by arriving on his due date. His name is George, he was 7lb 6oz and was born at 8am in the morning on the 3rd of February. Next it will be Rachel squeezing out her bundle but not for a few months yet although she is already huge. Twins perhaps? I now have to decide on a present for Little G though when you have nothing what do you buy for the boy who will have everything? Alas.

I have been committing plagiarism. I won’t go into the details but my place of work, ever and always too lazy to do any work of its own, has had me scanning in a document submitted by another workplace so that I can cut and paste. It tickles the incensed hairs of my conscience and my morals but as in their words ‘we pay you to do what we say’ I guess I can not refuse. But as I have clocked up enough years for Maternity Leave (even though it is looking unlikely I will even take advantage of it) I am willing to stay and grit my teeth.

The in laws have also been disappointing this week. To be honest I don’t really have an interest they can come and go as they please, or don’t as the case may be… but I hate to see how much it hurts my husband. The sadness in his eyes and the increasing realisation that they are always so willing to mess him about makes me want to scream and rant. Grrr. I love you Kieran.

Next week… I am going to finish my Paint by Numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...