Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Musings - PART 7 Year of Adventure...

Part 7! Can you believe it, that is over half the year done and we have thus far managed to achieve our goal of one thing a month.
July saw us at The Grand theatre in Leeds for my idea of hell.

Avenue Q! A tale about puppets. You remember I have an irrational fear of puppets right?

I must admit I was dreading it but the show was fantastic. So well written, excellently sung and acted and I was even able to look past the fear and thoroughly enjoy myself. I would recommend it, google it and see what it is all about yourself.

As with all our theatre visits we have been unable to take photos during the performance so here are a few of the theatre and one of The Arcade.
:) xx


























- Posted on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...