Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Musings - Like any good woman...

I have pondered all day about what this post should be about. I set myself a challenge last year to write a post every day for a year, this is the first day that I have not been able to come up with anything. My mind is blank.

You see... I don't want to write another post about Motherhood, even though I love it, or randomly take part in one of the writing challenges I have found recently, even though I love that too. Or post a photograph which is often a cop out.

You see (bare with me)... today I feel discombobulated and I wanted to tell you about it. You, the random public who I know so little about yet feel I can often spill my heart to.

You see (still there?)... by discombobulated I mean I am ill at ease with myself, I feel itchy in my body, my mind refuses to sit still and every few moments I sigh. Sigh like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and an icy fist squeezing at my insides. It sounds fanciful but I am feeling fanciful.

Like any good woman I have the need to be alone. To curl up with a blanket, a soppy movie, a mug of hot chocolate and a good cry. And like any good woman I don't really know the reason why. Or rather I do but won't admit it, not to me or you my random public.

Sigh... See!

"Oi with the poodles already!" Yeah, I said it for you! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...