Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

MOTW - Keanu Reeves...

It's been a LONG time since I logged a Man Of The Week on the blog. And it isn't that there haven't been any MOTW, there has. I guess I am just lazy.

But yesterday I watched 'The Lake House' with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. He definitely needs a mention.


I have decided to list for you my top six (I struggled to get it down to five) Keanu examples of great viewing pleasure.

In no particular order...
*The Matrix - For that leather jacket.
*Much Ado About Nothing - He really suits a beard.
*Speed - Who doesn't want to be rescued?
*Point Break - Wet Keanu... No explanation needed.
*Constantine - White shirt and black tie combo wins every time.
*The Lake House - Because Keanu all cuddly gets my vote. :) xx

So is he worthy of MOTW status? And what films of his do you love? :) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...