Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Musings - What a cop out...

This is an alphabet toy that we got Katharine for Christmas...



Each spine on its back is a letter and when you press each letter the dinosaur says a little ditty with a sound affect. Such as...

A for Aligator (roar)
F for Fingers
L for Lamb
O for Otter (splash)

Which is great fun, but then we got to the end of the alphabet and we heard...

X for Exit (sound of door opening and closing)!!!!!!!

How utterly ridiculous! And this from a leading international 'educational' toy manufacturer! It made me so cross that I haven't let her play with it for weeks. I have in mind a strongly worded letter.

Tut. :) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...