Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Musings - Mama Kat's Workshop (15th December 2011)

If you had to marry a celebrity... who would you choose and why?

What a fantastic question! I decided this week, with such a dilemma, to put some serious thought in to my answer of which celebrity I would marry. I started to consider many things...

* What are they famous for?
* Are they rich? (As a celebrities wife I am going to need some work done ha ha)
* What would being their wife involve?
* Are they interesting (I love Shakespeare but I don't think I could have married him)

Then I realised... I am way too shallow to take this question seriously... it HAS to be about the looks!

So I thought about what I would like a potential celebrity husband to look like (the irony is not lost on me that I love curly hair and my husband in bald)...

* Dark curly hair
* Steady piercing eyes
* The potential for a good beard.

Here are my contenders...

Rupert Young

Angus MacFadyen

Mark Ruffalo

 Eric Bana

Alex O'Loughlin

The only problem I have now is that I can't decide between them! I guess I will have to do an Elizabeth Taylor and marry them all in turn, divorce them all in turn and then start back at the beginning again.

Actually, I will leave the decision up to you... who would you pick for me? :) xx

Visit www.mamakatslosinit.com for some writing and reading entertainment!

4 comments:

  1. I like Eric Bana too. Hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny!! I have to say I didn't know all of those actors!! But they're all handsome. I am kind of glad I didn't end up with that prompt - I think I would have drawn a blank except that I know I would have answered ...... ALAN ALDA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Mama Kat's...

    So I noticed that Jordan Knight didn't make your list. He has all the requirements: curly black hair (although I think that's because it was the 80's and he permed it...), piercing eyes, and the potential for a good beard now that he's out of his teens.

    I was always more of a Donnie girl myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...