Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Musings - Becoming our parents...

Have I ever mentioned that my parents are crazy? Daft as a brush? Mad as a box of frogs? Yeah well they are... And here is an example...

A few years ago my mother bought a little snowman with a hat on to sit on the top of the sofa at Christmas. The year after she bought a penguin to be his friend. But the penguin was naked...

And my mother being the funny nutty woman that she is thought the penguin might be sad that the snowman had an outfit...

So she made one. :)





Is that the silliest but cutest thing you have ever seen?

The worse thing is... that is so something I would do too! :) xx

Blogging without my sofa - using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...