Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Musings - Eye candy...

It’s that time of year again when my favourite TV shows start to have their current season endings. You know the shows, the ones that have got you through the winter months and entertained you over Easter indulgences. And ALL mine are due to or have just finished which means I am all out of eye candy.

So I have decided to list my working week and let you know what / who I am going to be missing… it’s going to be hard.

(In order by photo and day of the week…)


MONDAY:
Arrow – Stephen Amell
TUESDAY:
The Vampire Diaries – Joseph Morgan
WEDNESDAY:
Beauty and the Beast – Jay Ryan
THURSDAY:
Nashville – Charles Esten
FRIDAY:
Suits – Gabriel Macht

So looking at them all… who would you miss the most? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...