Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Snippet - New phone. ..

What are the things you consider when choosing a new phone?

Actually let me take you a step back...

This week I was able to upgrade my mobile phone. I am the worst at making decisions about technology but one thing I did know was that I didn't want the new iphone 5. I can't really tell you why but I just suddenly realised I was bored of my current 4 version and wanted a change.

But to what?

I started to consider what I used my mobile phone for and came up with a top four:
Researching on the Internet,
Listening to music,
Taking photographs,
Liaising amongst the world of social media.

In fact using my phone as an actual calling device was at the bottom of the list, I only ever dial in my car at which point I use the parrot facility.

So I had a look around and, with a little friendly guidance, I was pointed in the direction of Samsung. Which was when I clapped eyes on the Galaxy Note 2 and I fell in love.

It had the freedom from apple with regards to music, one of the top mobile cameras on the market, a google interface perfect for the Internet and a screen so large and enticing that blogging is a dream.

So I bought one. I am using it now.

AND IT'S AMAZING!!!!!! :) XX

Ps. The photo is an example if the great camera and of course my lovely daughter.  X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...