Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Musings - Postcard bookmark...

Odeon cinemas always have a stand with random postcards on it. Next time you are there have a look for yourself.

Every time I go to watch a film I make sure I collect any postcards that I don't already have.

You see, I use them as bookmarks. They make the perfect marker for the page I am on and I like to leave the postcard in the book when I have finished. This is my current one...


I might have told you about this before in a previous post but I thought I would share it with you again as it is something that has sentimental relevance for me.

What oddities do you have that are special to you. :) xx


- Posted on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on... say it. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...